NoBox’s Introductory Labs:
If you or your school is interested in these labs please let us know! We offer these small labs FREE of charge! If there is a topic that you are interested in and we don’t have a lab developed let us know and we will do out best to create one!
- Let’s talk with Watson: 2-4 hour long lab where the students use NodeRED in connection with Bluemix to create an application that allows them to use a microphone and have a conversation with Watson.
Advanced versions of this lab can include:
- Deep dive into emotional context
- Deep dive into conversation
- Deep dive into tone analysis
- Pokemon Go!: 2-4 hour long lab where the students use NodeRED in connection with Bluemix and Twitter to analyze Tweets and determine if Pokemon Go is having a positive or negative effect on the community.
Advanced versions of the lab can include:
- Data display enhancements
- Deep dive into Translation and Location
- Introduction to Programming: 2-4 hour long lab that focuses on using Scratch to create some basic programs and games.